Disclaimer: I main Alliance, but I wanted the special anniversary event mount you have to collect 200 time-warped badges to earn, and I figured the fastest way to do that would be to go Horde. Besides, I had a couple of Allied Race characters I needed to level for the heritage armor, so two birds, one stone.
So far, I’ve gotten the mount, leveled my Nightborne monk to 120, and gotten the heritage armor. Now I’m grinding to exalted reputation with the Frostwolf faction because it’ll be my 100th exalted rep, and I want that achievement (and mount!) before the next expansion.
In that time, I’ve noticed some pretty consistent behavior, so for fun, I’ve made a drinking game out of it.
Take a sip whenever someone…
- Sets down the train toy while everyone is at the entrance waiting for the BG to start
- Asks some variation of “Is anyone going after Korrak?”
- Screams at the group to “push the graveyard/bunker harder/faster”
- Screams that we’re losing/going to lose/have already lost even though Horde wins 99% of the time
- Uses the piccolo toy while everyone is at the entrance waiting for the BG to start
- Uses the wand of holiday cheer while everyone is at the entrance waiting for the BG to start
Take a shot if…
- You are the one who does any of the actions listed in the above section
- More than three people tell the one asking about Korrak to go kill him in Northrend
- Someone recaps the Iceblood graveyard
- Someone screams at the person who capped the Iceblood GY
- Someone pops bloodlust or time warp early so it can’t be used on Vanndar
Take two shots if…
- Someone pulls Vanndar Stormpike out of the bunker far enough to make him reset
- At least one person spends the entire BG working on the “Coldtooth Supplies” and/or “Irondeep Supplies” quests
- Alliance tries to turtle
- Puts a portal on top of a refreshment table while everyone is at the entrance waiting for the BG to start (if you’re the victim of this, you’ll need the two shots because clicking the portal takes you out of the BG and gives you the deserter debuff)
Finish the bottle if…
- Horde actually does lose the BG